Any questions regarding this Policy and our services should be sent to email@example.com.
- The Native Tutors collects and processes personal data submitted by you upon registration in order to contact you to organise your classes and check in on progress, share any necessary learning materials or any billing quieres.
- You may submit and edit your submitted information at your sole discretion.
- For tutors – The Native Tutors collects and processes personal data submitted by you upon registration. For registration purposes, you submit your first name, last name and email. You are not strictly required to provide additional information. It is your choice whether to include additional information with us, such as zip code, country, language skills, education and work experience.
- In order for you to use the services you will need to provide payment (e.g. credit card details) and billing information which is processed via a third party payment service (Stripe) which processes your personal data securely and encrypted. Stripe bills you through an online account payment in lieu of us directly processing your credit/debit card information. All transactions are secured as our partners-payment providers use SSL encryption protection. We do not store your payment information on our servers.
- Communications – We may contact you via email for marketing, classes learning materials, billing, service/classes feedback requests and general queries. We will share your Skype ID with your online tutor in order to facilitate your lessons. Wemay occasionally send you information on products, services, special deals, and promotions. You can sign up for these emails from us on our registration page. Out of respect for your privacy, we present the option not to receive these types of communications.
- We monitor and analyse our website traffic and keep track of your behaviour on our website. This enables us to provide services that are relevant to you and boost the quality of our services. The data concerned within this activity are cookies and usage data, such as the parts of our website you visit, the date and duration of your visit, and type of the device you used during your visit. All your data stated in this paragraph is collected and further processed in a manner that does not allow your identification. For these purposes, we use Google Analytics, the use of which ensures compliance with our privacy commitments. In order to inform, optimize and serve you relevant advertising based on your past use of our website, we may process your usage data and cookies. Please, follow our cookies policy for additional information.
- Support In case of any disputes on The Native Tutors and other services-connected issues, we may use data (including communications) to resolve such matters and/or respond to any complaints.
- If The Native Tutors decides to change the purposes of processing specified above, we will inform you on such changes prior to the use of your personal data within the newly set purposes. The notification on such changes will be sent to your email and you will have to provide your consent for the amended purposes unless additional purpose of processing is compatible with those listed above. In case you do not want to provide us the requested personal data for the purposes specified above, you may not have access to certain functions of the Services.
- 180 days after your last received payment to The Native Tutors, your account or profile along with all personal data processed by The Native Tutors will be erased. As you are entitled to delete your account or profile after such request it will be permanently removed within 30 days or earlier from our active systems, servers and back-ups. By deleting your account or profile all your personal data will be removed as well within 90 days. As to Personal Data collected when you registered on our mailing list or for the newsletter, will be stored as long as you are interested in receiving our emails. We consider that you are interested in this until you unsubscribe from the mailing list or from the newsletter by clicking the respective link contained in each of our emails. After the expiration of retention period, The Native Tutors shall terminate the processing of your personal data, unless otherwise is set by the relevant legislation.
- Your always have the right to a) right of confirmation – to obtain from The Native Tutors theconfirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed; b) right of access to your personal data processed by The Native Tutors; c) right to rectification – ask The Native Tutors to have incomplete personal data requiring corrections completed; d) right to erasure (right to be forgotten) – request The Native Tutors to erase personal data. In most cases The Native Tutors will erase it unless otherwise required by legislation; e) right of restriction of processing. For example, you could contest the accuracy of your personal data or in case The Native Tutors is not interested in processing of your personal data any longer, but you want The Native Tutors to do this for different reasons, for example, to bring some claim for somebody and, instead of the erasure of information, its processing will be just restricted. f) right to data portability – to have your personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible and when doing so does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others; g) right to object to processing of your personal data by The Native Tutors when the processing is related to the performance of our task carried in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us. The other case is if we process your data for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party and you believe that such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. If you make a request with objection to processing, we will no longer process the personal data unless we are able to demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing; h) Automated individual decision-making, including profiling. Each data subject shall have the right granted by the
- Other Privacy Commitments (1) We process your personal data both in the UK and outside of the UK. Although countries where we process data may have different laws, we take measures to ensure high privacy compliance.
- Time for reply and reaction The Native Tutors will provide information on action taken on your request related to your rights specified above within one month of receipt of the request for the longest. That period may be extended by two further months if The Native Tutors is overwhelmed by the number of requests or the request at issue is complicated and requires a lot of action. The Native Tutors will inform you of any such extension within one month of receipt of the request, together with the reasons of such delay.
- The Native Tutors takes technical and organizational measures to ensure the information is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of information, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
- If any personal data of yours were breached, we would inform you and the respective data protection agencies as to the accidents without undue delay, if there are high risks of violation of your rights as data subject. We would also do our best to minimize any such risks.
- “Do Not Track” requests The Native Tutors does not share personal data with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Also, our Services do not support “Do Not Track” requests.